Thursday 27 March 2014

Teacher Feedback on Digital Learning Logs

I am currently in the process of giving feedback on each PLB (Personal Leaner Blog) via screencast. I take a virtual tour of the blog and try to give constructive feedback as I go.

I am hoping this is going to be a worthwhile process for the students and also for parents. I welcome feedback on the process - as this is the first time I have ever done this-the first few are probably a little long and mumbly-sorry!

Alternatively I can comment on each post, or make a post of my own on each blog with just the commentary. What do you think?
*I have only made screencasts for about half the class at this point-they are the ones that have the most content to comment on. (ps. the image below is not a video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting-we really appreciate it...
These comments are moderated, but should be published shortly.